when I was a kid...
I borrowed this idea from the profile on yesterdayland.com because I thought it was pretty nifty. So here it is....
When I was a kid...
- I lived on Saturday morning cartoons.
- My favorite cartoon type shows were Fraggle Rock, The Chipmunks, Care Bears, Thunder Cats, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Tom & Jerry, Heathcliff, X-Men, The Snorks, Muppet Babies,G.I. Joe, Ninja Turtles, Jem, Smurfs, Transformers, and Gummi Bears.
- My favorire movies were Ghostbusters, Labyrinth, Teenage Mutant Turtles, Back to the Future, ET, Gremlins and Goonies.
- I watched Doogie Howser M.D. and PeeWee Herman.
- I had Cabbage Patch Kids and Pound Puppies collections.
- I had Ninja Turtle and G.I. Joe action figures.
- Transformers and Legos occupied most of my time.
- I wore neon scrunchi socks and hypercolor shirts.
- I had hot pink high top converse all stars.
- I stayed up and watched Cheers and MASH.
- Playing my Atari was my passion.
- I had a New Kids on the Block comforter and everything else you could imagine.
- I carried a Strawberry Shortcake lunch box.
- I listened to my Mom's eight tracks.
- I loved my Teddy Ruxpin.
- I watched the new Mickey Mouse Club, Alf and Kids Incorporated.
- Reading Rainbow was high quality educational programming.
- I knew the theme song to Duck Tales.
- I wore clothes with Rainbow Brite, Care Bears and My Little Ponies on them.
- I wanted to live in the world of David the Gnome.
- Zoobilee Zoo was scary and appealing all at once.
- I almost cried with joy when i got a Nintendo and the powerpad.